Still 64 bit version of TFS 2013 MSSCCI Provider for VS2005 not available but will be available sooner @ http://visualstudiogallery.msdn.microsoft.com/22d38324-051c-4f04-9379-ff78e7116c8d
If you come across the error
"The Windows Shell Extension component cannot be installed side-by-side with previous versions. In order to continue, you must deselect that feature, or cancel this installation, uninstall the previous Windows Shell Extension, and restart this installation."
while installing TFS 2013 Power Tools you can folow the steps I have specified to get the installation going.
1. Go to control panel -> Uninstall a Program and look for the latest TFS Power Tools version that you have installed. In my case it is TFS 2012 update 2 power tools. Click on change.
2. Select Modify in the wizard
3. Remove Window Shell extension feature and proceed.
4. Now retry installing TFS 2013 Power Tools
7. Reboot your machine.
8. All good and your TFS 2013 Power Tools are good to go with VS 2013 RC