In this step of Setup Virtual Environment for TFS 2013 - Using Virtualbox, we create machine instance for development use.
01. First we need to create a Development user in our PDC
02. Then create machine with Virtualbox using the base machine hard disk we have created.
03. Change the machine name
04. Assign an IP address and assign DNS and Default gateway to PDC
05. Restart the machine
06. Add the machine to domain
07. Choose restart later
08. Add developer domain account to the administrators group in local machine
09. Restart the machine and login with developer domain account.
Next we will setup the first team project in our environment.